Friday 6 August 2010

Books, books... Books?!

Well, I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so now I'm faced with one of those age-old decisions that faced our ancestors:

What books do I bring?

Now, this might not be such a hard decision to make were it not for the fact that we are going in the caravan. Which means we can't take too much weight. Which means not too many books.

Bother.

Will it be... :

a) books to research my next creative output; - does this count as holiday reading?

b) books the kids are clamouring for me to read; - if I can read them overnight...

c) books to prepare for next academic year's home-ed projects; - GCSEs... gulp!!

d) my reading group's next choice; - everybody else is enjoying it...

e) my own choice. - in which pile do I start?!?


Answers on a postcard, please, addressed to 'The Bookshelf'.

Or maybe not.

I think I may have to face this evil alone. So much for the Fellowship of the Book... !!

Is that the tyrannical washing-machine I hear calling?? Yes, O Master!


Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment